Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (BBA)
Business education at ConcordiaUA prepares students to assume effective and responsible leadership roles in organizations and business.
The Curriculum has been designed to meet this goal. The liberal arts classes provide the foundation for students to understand themselves and their dynamic work. Students learn to communicate and develop an understanding of cultural, social, economic, international and technical environments in which we live. This major provides students with an introduction to the functional areas of an organization, basic managerial and organizational concepts, and an overall view of policymaking. The qualitative and quantitative nature of this common core enables students to develop their critical and analytical skills.
The curriculum provides students an opportunity to gain more insights on specific business areas of their interest as well as greater understanding of the global society. Also, the entire program is designed to foster a strong command of the English language. Students must earn a minimum of 120-semester credits (approximately 40 courses). Completion of the intermediate level of at least one foreign language (except English) is required. Students who enroll in summer courses at ConcordiaUA or at partner universities abroad can complete the program in less than four years. The program leads to International BBA Diploma.
This is a rigorous program spread over eight semesters in four years. The BBA program comprises of the following course components:
Core Courses: 81
General Education Courses: 39
Total: 120 credit hours
BBA students are eligible for Dual Bachelor Degree with the University of Minnesota Crookston (USA)
University of Minnesota Crookston (UMC) Bachelor Programs:
- Manufacturing Management
- International Business
- Sport and Recreation Management
and many others!
At least 10 courses (incl. the minimum of 5 courses within the final semester) at the University of Minnesota Crookston online, on campus or in a combination of both.
Application Deadlines for the University of Minnesota Crookston:
- Fall 2018 International Application – July 10, 2018
- Spring 2019 International Application – November 19, 2018
Successful graduates will be awarded the following diplomas:
- Diploma of the University of Minnesota Crookston
- International BBA Diploma from ComcordiaUA (accredited by FIBAA)
- Ukrainian State Diploma from ConcordiaUA (accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine)
Dual and Exchange Programs at ConcordiaUA
Every year our Bachelor and Master students participate in a number of Dual and Exchange Programs:
- University of Minnesota Crookston (USA)
- University of Koblenz-Landau (Germany)
- University of Occupational Safety Management in Katowice (Poland)
- Concordia University Wisconsin/Ann Arbor (USA)
- Concordia University – Wisconsin / Ann Arbor (USA)
- University of Trier (Germany)
- University of Applied Sciences Worms (Germany)
- University of Management Varna (Bulgaria)
- Richmond International American University (London, UK)
Welcome to ConcordiaUA Programs!
About the School
ConcordiaUA, the first joint Ukrainian-American Institute, established in 1997, is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine to offer Bachelor and Master Programs.