USI's business administration program brings the real world into the classroom. Our bachelor's degree in business administration emphasizes practical knowledge along with business theory. You'll take challenging, engaging business administration courses that provide a real-world perspective, while developing marketable business administration skills that employers seek in new hires. USI business administration students have an excellent record of job placement and graduate school admission. USI's business administration degree gets results in the job market. While pursuing your bachelor's degree in business administration from USI's accredited business program you will:
- Attend small, student-centered classes.
- Be able to customize your educational experience by pursuing a track or an area of interest.
- Receive personalized attention from caring faculty members.
- Complete high-quality internships that yield many hours of workplace experience.
- Get a business administration bachelor's degree from a high-quality, AACSB-accredited business school.
In the classroom, you'll work with real-life business administration case studies and have the chance to test your ideas by participating in extracurricular programs such as:
- Maxwell Leadership Development Program
- Ideation Challenge
- Startup Weekend
- Technology Commercialization Academy
- Intercollegiate business competitions
- Entrepreneurship/Small Business
- General Business
- International Business
- Accounting & Professional Services
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 3, 2017