- On-campus evening students are enrolled in one four-credit, the seven-week course at a time or may choose to take one on-campus course and one online course at the same time in order to achieve full-time status.
- On-campus day students may enroll in up to four four-credit courses during each fourteen-week semester. An online capstone course is spread across three semesters and may be taken consecutively with four on-campus courses. If students desire to work at this pace, they can complete the requirements for a BBA in less than one year.
- Online students take one or two courses at a time; each course is seven weeks in length. Online instructional methods include mini-lectures, discussion boards, case studies, group projects, virtual labs, and simulations. Each four-credit course is a required component of the program.
The A.S. in Business can be used to earn an associate degree or simply to accumulate sufficient credits to transfer into a baccalaureate-level program, depending on the student’s educational goals.
Headway / Unsplash
The degree is specifically designed for highly motivated, non-traditional students. Students may be working adults who have acquired learning through career experiences, professional or military schools, college or university courses, and in-service training; they may also be students of a more traditional age who are simply interested in completing their degree requirements in a manner that accommodates their work and family obligations.
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree program has been established with two entry points. Students who have completed the equivalent of a freshman and sophomore year (approximately 60 credits) enter the BBA Core, a 60-credit course sequence that includes junior- and senior-level courses. The BBA Core is offered in three formats: an on-campus day program, and an on-campus evening hybrid program, and an online program.
What can you do with this degree?
Medaille Alumni have gone on to careers as:
- Sales Managers
- Budget Analysts
- Human Resource Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Operations Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Loan Officers
- Take one class during a seven-week term.
- On-campus classes meet once per week.
- The online program has no scheduled class times — while there are weekly due dates, you can complete your coursework on a schedule that works best for you.
- Complete your degree in as little as two years.
- Fall, spring, and summer start.
On-Campus Fast-Forward Day Program
- Take up to four classes during a 15-week term.
- Attend classes two days per week from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Complete your degree in as little as one year.
- Fall-only start.
Medaille fits your life
At Medaille College, we understand the challenges of being a working adult with high career aspirations. That’s why Medaille’s Adult & Graduate programs are designed specifically to fit your already busy schedule. With Medaille, you can earn your degree and still have time for work and family. Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Personalized support.
- Guaranteed classes.
- Collaborative learning environment.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available.
About the School
Medaille College is a private, nonsectarian four-year college with campuses in Buffalo, Rochester and online. Medaille focuses on your success as a student and as a future professional by offering und ... Read More