Important Covid-19 Update
- Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, all classes and examinations held within the March -31st December 2020 shall be conducted as usual via ONLINE.
- New Foreign Students who apply during this period may start your online lecture once the EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) approved your application.
BBA Trial Class- (11th Jan 2020) @ 10am-12pm (http://mantissa-edu-my-5122578.hs-sites.com/)
Learning Goals of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The primary goal of the program is to provide in-depth and up to date information on the key trends, changes in the global business environment. By focusing on core disciplines in the field, you will obtain a comprehensive overview of developing yourself professionally for careers in international business.
Objectives of studying Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Ability to comprehend economic development regularities processes of the national economy and to explain them, to take part in substantive discussions and to make decisions according to changing circumstances;
- Ability to apply the knowledge gained in the entrepreneurship management according to the set operational and strategic aims, to follow the implementation process, to make decisions and adjustments for the optimization of operational and strategic activities;
- Ability to carry out the professional activity, to formulate and analyze information, problems and to find solutions in one's profession, using the scientific approach;
- Ability to act ethically and to understand the responsibility for the professional impact on the environment and society;
- Ability to assume responsibility, be able to work in a team, delegate and coordinate responsibilities, plan and organize one`s work efficiently, as well as to deal with conflict situations.
- Study Duration 3 Years
- Awarding Body / Certificate by Paris Graduate School of Management, (PGSM) /Ecole Superieure De Gestion (ESG)
- Study Location Mantissa College Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
BBA Entry Requirements
- Applicants with a minimum of 5 Credits in O-Level / SSC / WAEC / NECO / Grade 10
English Proficiency Requirements for International Applicants
To apply and to secure the Year 1 student visa
English proficiency paper (EPR) is not Mandatory upon applying for the student visa, however, candidates must produce the (EPR) upon the second year renewal
Eligibility to Renew the Year 2 student visa
Minimum English Proficiency Scores-(Cambridge CAE 160 Scores / IELTS5.0 / Pearson PTE 36 Scores)
- Applicants with a minimum of 5 credits in SPM
Why BBA PGSM?
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students.
- Fully Accredited by the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA), meaning that students will receive the necessary government endorsement upon completion of the program.
- Study in Malaysia and get a French University awarded a qualification at an affordable cost.
- Qualification awarded by a top 10% Ranked university in France.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans, and early-bird discounts available.
- Perfect city center locations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Case Study based Masters program.
- TITAS / Communication 2 in the Malay Language
- Ethnicity Relationships / Malaysian Studies 3
- National Language Malay A / Critical Thinking
- Malaysian Economy
- Community Service
Flexible Payments for the BBA, PGSM Program
Mantissa College offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three semesters (January, April, August) in a year.
Submit your documents to Mantissa College today and receive scholarships and rebate up to 30% of tuition fees with terms and conditions.
Why Study BBA from PGSM, France in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Malaysia is currently the world's 11th most preferred study abroad destination. (Source UNESCO)
- Malaysia currently has more than 150,000 international students from more than 140 countries.
- International students enjoy a safe and comfortable living environment with 21st-century amenities, good healthcare, and medical facilities, excellent educational institutions, and world-class recreational and sports facilities.
- Malaysia offers international students many options for quality education programs at an affordable cost.
- In addition, Malaysia is becoming a preferred country for foreign investment in the higher education sector. There are many foreign university branch campuses in Malaysia at present and more are expected to be established in the near future.
Living cost in Malaysia
Hosting more than 150,000 international students from over 140 countries annually, one of the main advantages of studying in Malaysia is affordability. The capital city of Kuala Lumpur was even named the second most affordable city for students, yet without compromising on the high quality of life on offer.
While your actual monthly expenses would depend on your accommodation’s locale and personal lifestyle, reasonable cost of living is usually a major drawcard for students choosing to study in Malaysia, as much as it is for other international visitors.
Summary Chart for Estimated Costs of living in Malaysia
|Type of Expenses||Estimated Costs|
|Food||USD 3-10/ meal|
|Telecommunication||USD 5-50/ month|
|Private Accommodation||USD 200/ month (shared rented apartment)|
|Unlimited 4G Home Internet||USD 20/month|
|Laundry||USD 15 /month or USD 2 / 10KG of wash load|
|Transportation||USD 20-USD 30/month|
|Medical Expenses||Covered by Student Insurance together with your student visa
USD 15/ visit to a clinic or hospital
USD 250/ annual (insurance for coverage up to USD 10,000)
About the School
Established on the values of being progressive, motivated and innovative, Mantissa College persistently contributed to nurturing students,in not only to be well qualified academically, but also to pos ... Read More