Bachelor of Business Administration
The vision of the College of Business and Technology is to be nationally recognized as a leader in quality education in the applied sciences, business, and technology in the region.
The mission of the College of Business and Technology is to provide quality education and to promote and support economic and technical development in our region. By
- Providing our students with the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to enhance career opportunities and encourage lifelong learning.
- Advancing knowledge in academic and professional communities through research, creative and scholarly activities.
- Providing support and leadership to our Departments, our College, our University, our business and civic communities, and our professions.
- Developing and promoting partnerships with business, industry, government and higher education.
- To provide a high-quality, student-centered educational experience.
- To recruit, retain and support high-quality faculty and staff.
- To promote and support the region’s economic, technical and professional development.
- To enhance the role of the CBAT Advisory Board.
- To develop and promote partnerships with individuals, business, industry, government and higher education.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 15, 2018