Bachelor of Business Administration
- Period of study: 128 credits
- College: College of Management
- Department: College of Management
- Program Level: BA
Our BBA Program aims to equip students the foundation knowledge and experiential learning to well prepare their career future.
- Internationalization - Build up the bilingual learning environment
- Industrialization - Connect to enterprise practices and develop the career plan
- Multiculturalization - Flexible course design and free to change majors
Business width- Reorganize four departments into majors: business administration, international business, finance and accounting. Students can choose from a spectrum of seven Primary/Secondary Concentrations, plus any Industry/Cross-College Secondary Concentrations.
Primary/ Secondary Concentrations
1. Business Operations Management
2. Leadership and Human Resources
4. International Business Management
5. Investment Strategy and Financial Market
6. Corporate Finance and Industry Analysis
7. Accounting Professional
Industry/Cross-College Secondary Concentrations
1. Leisure Travel Industry
2. Retail Management
1. Communication Industry Management
2. Cultural Creative Industry Management
The goal of Bachelor of Business Administration Program is to provide students with a wide spectrum of curricula in management education.
2012/04/15: Application Deadline
2012/04/16~05/04: Application Review by Departments/Institutes
2012/05/07: Departments/Institutes Send the Results to OIA
2012/05/14: Admission Results Sent to Admission Committee
2012/05/18: Admission Results Posted on OIA Website
End of May, 2011: Acceptance Letters Sent to Applicants
Mid-September, 2011: Registration
Application and Entry Requirements
1. Application form or apply online http://220.127.116.11/application
2. One photocopy of the original diploma (or provisional certificate) of the highest degree
*If the original diploma is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
3. One photocopy of the original transcript
*If the original transcript is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
*Must be issued or stamped by the school and be sent directly to YZU in a sealed envelope.
*Must mark ranking among student.
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Statement of Purpose
7. Others. Please indicate:
(1) Proof of Chinese Language Proficiency
*Official TOP/HSK score report or transcript of the Chineses courses he/she took before.
(2) 40% rating of academic records and 60% documents evaluation.
(An interview may be required if necessary).
(3) Proof of English Language Proficiency
*Official TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS score report
* If coming from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or have studied in those countries and earned a bachelor degree, please provide the document and waive the English requirements.
8. A copy of Passport or ARC or Birth Certificate
9. Financial statement in Chinese or English
*Applicants needs to provide proof that they have sufficient funds to cover the estimated expenses of their entire period of study. If the funds are supported by applicants' school, please submit the certificate of support instead of the financial statement.
10. An applicant who has a former ROC citizenship must attach the certificate of the renouncement of the nationality of the Republic of China.
Program taught in: