- International Students mobility
- Guaranteed work experience
- Possibility to launch your startup
- Entrepreneurship training
"I searched on the internet which are the best universities in Bachelor's in Business Administration and UCAM is actually one of the best universities here in Spain for this course."
The BBA Degree offers to the student the possibility to continue studying the program in one of our partner universities. The student can select his best choice into a large number of the partner universities in different regions around Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
This official EU Business Degree at UCAM is aimed at students seeking a personal and integrated training. For those interested in the economic, organizational and social aspects of companies at international level, since companies create changes and social progress, and for those willing to lead the next generations.
Students interested in studying the Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration should have a special interest in: knowing business principles and concepts, getting an optimal analytical capacity to resolve social and economical problems, and learning about personal relationships and teamwork.
UCAM students can count on personalized attention that fits their needs. This is why each student is given a personal tutor and class sizes are deliberately kept small. The variety of the academic programs on offer are constantly adapted to the real needs of society, recognized by the European Higher Education Area.
The campus’ top class infrastructure, its labs and studios allied with the practical subjects will get students ready to put the acquired knowledge into action. Students have to complete an internship in a public or a private institution, where they will receive a taste of their future field of expertise.
Reason to choose
The Bachelor´s Degree in Business Administration at UCAM has the following advantages:
- Personalized attention to students
- Reduced number of students per class
- Integral education
- Practical approach of the subjects
- Wide range of career opportunities
- Possibility of knowing the business world.
After having successfully completed this BBA program, students are qualified to, for example:
- Set up their own business (entrepreneurs).
- Work at national, regional or local public administration and International Organizations.
- Do research.
- Freelance: Account Auditing, Tax consultant, Financier, Commercial, Human Resources, Wealth Management, Administrative Assistant, Organizational consultant. Accounting advice, advice and consultancy inn other fields: city and environment planning, and management of companies.
- Work in the private sector: Production Department, Human Resources Department, Administration and Finance Department, Accounts and Marketing Department.
About the School
UCAM (Universidad Católica de Murcia) is a private university founded in 1996 with a clear mission: to train students with knowledge and skills to serve society, to contribute to the further expansion ... Read More