The Bachelor of Business Administration is a diverse degree that will prepare you for a full range of functions within the business world, making you a valuable asset to any organization. This major develops the business acumen required to conduct business that matters on an international scale: negotiating time zones, cultures and languages, while exploring the complexity of modern international business organizations, including the intricate relationships, social frameworks and administrative challenges that exist inside them.
Duration: Six semesters/three years (summer fast-track option available)
Campus Exchange Programs: You can transfer to any of the four main campuses after any completed semester. We also have exchange programs with a long list of other universities around the world.
Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited bachelor's degree
Dual Degree On Campus
- Duration: Seven semesters/three years (Summer Fast Track option available)
- Credits: 172 CH/240 ECTS
Dual Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited bachelor's degree plus:
- Switzerland campuses: An official Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Business degree awarded by the University of Roehampton in London.
- Barcelona campus: An official Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Business degree awarded by the University of Derby.
Opportunities Abroad: Undergraduate students at EU Business School can also obtain:
- A second bachelor’s degree at Pace University in New York, U.S.A.
- A second bachelor’s degree at Shinawatra International University in Thailand
- A postgraduate diploma at the University of California, Riverside, U.S.A.
Internships: EU has departments in each campus to help students procure internships.
Admission Period: Year round.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) six-semester program allows students to evaluate the complexity of modern international business organizations, the intricate relationships that exist between businesses, the social frameworks in which they function and the challenges of administration at all levels.
The curriculum is diverse and stresses the application of knowledge within a business environment. Students explore the principles of accounting, finance, management, marketing, economics and consumer behavior.
- Develop interdisciplinary knowledge of all functional areas of business and their conceptual frameworks by taking a wide-range of courses across multiple disciplines.
- Obtain a practical working background that prepares the graduate for immediate entry into a management position.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to student qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests and job experience.
Prove their English fluency: TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 550 (paper-based); 80 (Internet-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 54; English native or equivalent. Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the Dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
The Undergraduate/bachelor’s degree programs at EU Business School have four start dates per year, these dates are the same on every campus. Semesters begin in October, February, June, and March every year.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 8, 2018