The Business Administration Degree prepares you in all areas of business management to train you to assume positions of responsibility, providing practical knowledge and effective knowing- how to improve business competitiveness, adding an essential value for the current market.
Students will be trained in Business Administration whether they want to set up a business (which is particularly encouraged since we are a Business School) or they want to lead a department or manage a company.
These studies are designed to train tactical executives who have to make decisions and solve problems of organizations, whether by controlling finances, creating companies, managing them, planning sales, advising on Securities markets, etc., always with well- formed criteria which ensure success.
Our methodology is:
- Eminently practical so that our students develop knowledge and their own working procedures and style.
- A truly personal experience, as part of the transition to adult life.
- Devoted to personalised attention, aimed at small groups.
- Applied to technology (each student receives a laptop at the beginning of the Degree as a personal tool)
- Teaching and learning methods are differentiated, so that students receive the cues for learning each of the subjects according to their nature (EHEA)
Dual University Training
As a result of our bet for educational innovation and social responsibility in companies, the 2013-2014 course will open with this new model that has already been successful in other countries.
This type of training – of growing use and recommended by Congress to the Government- aims at:
- Dual training by means of classes at the Business School and practices in member companies. The content and skills acquired in both areas are coordinated.
- Greater employability, derived from the knowledge of the current needs of business and the acquisition of experience in them. It is expected that the recruitment is in most cases the logical consequence of such a relationship along the degree, after having been trained according to that pattern and having put their skills into practice.
- Assuring talent in companies of the autonomous community of Aragon preventing leakage of staff for economic reasons, as grants can fund (in a large part) the cost of the training.
Training periods in companies, ruled by an Internship Agreement, will last 18 months in total, and will start from the end of the second year. These periods are paid and therefore they reduce the total cost of study.
The Work Placement programme introduces students to the world of work, giving them the opportunity to put learning into practice and encouraging them to persevere with training. Work Placement is considered a key element in professional learning so that students are required a minimum of 500 hours that can be started from the summer at the end of their second year. According to their speciality, the Work Placement Programme establishes specific paths to help students to specialise in the area they have chosen and to ensure the best achievement in terms of active learning.
Students may perform a non-curricular internship (since the summer of second year) and a curricular internship (the latter will be part of their academic record).
Work Placement is generally held in one of the companies within CESTE Business Club with whom the School actively cooperates to take the daily pulse of the professional profiles which are demanded.
CESTE Professional Development Service has the objective of supporting students along their career providing them with the information and orientation they need in their particular employment situation. The service works together with tutors and the Student Support Service in order to give students the best advice according to their profile.
Degree Certificates (4 years)
- DEGREE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY CESTE: Graduado Superior en Dirección y Administración de Empresas (Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in Business Administration)
- BRITISH OFFICIAL DEGREE: Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in Business Administration
European Supplement: it is a European administrative Annex to the degree with the aim of describing the studies undertaken as well as the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) in order to facilitate their recognition in any European country.
CESTE is a UNIVERSITY CENTRE AUTHORISED BY the Government of Aragón – Decree 19/2000 of 18 January of the Government of Aragón. In accordance with R.D. 557/1991 of 12 April on Creation of Universities and University Centres.
International Area / Languages
The BBA programme requires that you learn two languages to get your certificate: Spanish and a second language to be chosen between French or German. The languages programme is divided in 4 levels that students must pass. In relation to the Spanish language, it is necessary for students to certify they have a B1 level in order to enter the first year. In case of having a lower qualification, CESTE offers the possibility of undertaking an intensive Spanish course to get such a certificate. Once students complete the 4 years, they are ready to pass a C1 level according to the MCR.
The international profile of studies and the awareness of current business culture come through learning in other countries, whether through practical Work experience abroad or language learning. Along their studies at CESTE students can:
- Study two languages: Spanish (compulsory) and French or German (to be chosen)
- Gain access to the work placement programme in foreign countries (optional)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017