In a highly complex and competitive world, graduates need to have employable skills to get the best jobs. Though graduation may seem distant at the start of the program, it is wise to plan early. With that in mind, the academic leadership at S. P. Jain has redesigned its undergraduate Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program to focus on skills like critical thinking and global agility, without compromising on technical knowledge.
- 4-year undergraduate course
- 3 cutting-edge specialisations to choose from: Marketing, Finance and Entrepreneurship
- Qualifies you to work in Australia, upon completion
- Best prepares you for elite international MBA programs
- Makes you highly competitive in the global business arena
- Option to transfer to BEC or BBC in the 2nd year
What’s new about our BBA?
- A brand new major in Entrepreneurship
- An “Employability and Practitioner Skills Series” to help you develop key real-world attributes like global intelligence and effective communication
- Two new core subjects: Self-directed learning and Reading signals & trends
- Entrepreneurship Project as an alternative to the current Action Learning Project
What we are looking for
Students must have completed high school/secondary school/junior college or some equivalent form of secondary education and placed in the top 25% of their class. Students are shortlisted on the basis of their Year 10 or most recent Board exam (taken in the past 2 years) and S P Jain Entrance Test (SPJET) or SAT score.
S. P. Jain accepts transfer students into the BBA program. In order to assess their eligibility and for the admission criteria for transfer to credits, students may write to email@example.com. The eligibility criteria vary for students of different origin.
Details of the same are mentioned below.
The acceptable requirements for Year 12: Completion of the N.S.W. Higher School Certificate with an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (A.T.A.R.) of 85 or greater or its interstate equivalent. Completion of an approved course at the level of Certificate IV taken at a registered provider of technical and vocational education in N.S.W. or its interstate equivalent. International Baccalaureate (IB): Completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma with no fewer than 32 points gained through the study at least six subjects, three of which should be at the higher level. Possession of qualifications deemed equivalent to either of the above three points.
About the School
SP Jain is accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia. At the end of the program, students are conferred with an Australian degree. This greatly enhances the ... Read More