Programme Background & Learning Outcome
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in collaboration with Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM), France. Our collaboration with the Paris Graduate School of Management, France (PGSM) gives you an added edge of qualification from one of the top 35th Ranked University in France.
Name of Programme Bachelor of Business Administration Programme (BBA) Awarding Body Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM, France) / Ecole Superieure De Gestion (ESG) Mode of Study Full Time Lectures (Monday - Friday) Study Duration O-Level (Grade 10)- 4 Years / A-Level (Grade 12)- 3 Years Mode of Assessments Assignment + Examination Entry Requirement O-Level (Grade 10)- 5 Subjects with minimum Grade C / A-Level (Grade 12)- 2 Subjects with minimum Grade C Why Bachelor programme from PGSM? i) PGSM is Ranked 24th across 250 Business universities in France as per 2013 ii) PGSM is Ranked 3rd Business universities in Paris as per 2014 iii) PGSM has a global alumni network of more than 45,000 graduates internationally iv) PGSM has been graduating more than 500 alumni within Malaysia alone across 8 years v) Full Accredited from Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA)
Why SPM students choose us?
- 1. Apply using SPM (O-level) – Student can apply directly into the Bachelor Degree programme using the SPM (O-Level) qualification
- 2. 3- 4 Years Study Duration
- 3. *PTPTN Funding across 4 Years- Course are funded by PTPTN across 4 years
- 4. Study in Malaysia for Foreign Qualification-Students can complete the Bachelor Degree programme in Malaysia and get a foreign awarded qualification
- 5. Qualification Awarded by Top Ranked University-Bachelor Degree is awarded by Paris Graduate School of Management which Ranked 30th in France in 2014
- 6. Accredited by MQA / JPA-Qualification is accredited by Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA) and Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)
*Malaysian Applicants only
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 3, 2018