MAHSA University’s Bachelor of Business Administration is a multifaceted and exciting 3-year undergraduate degree programme that primes its graduates for an exhaustive list of career options in the business arena and its peripheries, providing students with a sturdy foundation in the fundamentals principles of business.
Graduates will be armed with the necessary knowledge for a career in almost any business field of their choice, including business administration, business management, human resource management, banking, real estate, sales and marketing, manufacturing and trade.
Students will study accounting, business law and ethics, economics, finance, marketing, human resource management, management information systems and information technology, operations management, international business, organisational behaviour, strategic management, and quantitative techniques such as business statistics, financial mathematics and operations research.
When they have completed this programme, graduates of this very versatile degree will have equipped themselves with the knowledge and skills to adapt to and excel in any business environment of their choice, whether locally or internationally.
- Malaysian Studies/Tamadun Islam MPU 3123/MPU 3173
- Principles of Accounting ACC 1014
- Business Mathematics QTY 1013
- Business Communication UCC 1023
- Microeconomics ECO 2013
- Principles of Management MGT 1023
- Hubungan Etnik MPU 3113
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi MPU 3213
- Macroeconomics ECO 2023
- Office Application Software UCC 1013
- Principles Marketing MKT 1013
- Business Statistics QTY 2014
- Quantitative Analysis QTY 1012
- Introduction To Business MGT 1013
- Principles Of Finance FIN 1013
- Entrepreneurship MPU 3243
- Costing ACC 2213
- Ethics, Governance And Accountability MGT 2033
- Commercial Law LAW 2013
- Knowledge Management MGT 3053
- Management Information System MIS 2013
- Organizational Behaviour MGT 2023
- Comparative Religion MPU 3312
- Financial Management FIN 2013
- Human Resource Management MGT 2013
- Management Accounting ACC 2223
- Marketing Management MKT 2013
- Company Law LAW 2023
- Elective 1 VARIOUS
- Community Work MPU 3413
- Operations Management MGT 3063
- Corporate Finance FIN 3013
- Organizational Development MGT 2143
- Business Research Methods MGT 3043
- Elective 2 VARIOUS
- Concentration 1 VARIOUS
- Concentration 2 VARIOUS
- Strategic Management MGT 3034
- Elective 3 VARIOUS
- Concentration 3 VARIOUS
- Concentration 4 VARIOUS
- Dissertation MGT 3034
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any 2 subjects and Pass in Mathematics and English in SPM or equivalent (if the equivalent grade not attained at STPM level)
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- Pass STAM with minimum Grade Jayyid and Pass in Mathematics and English in SPM or equivalent (if the equivalent grade not attained at STAM level)
- Other qualification equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Tahap 4 or 5 KKM)
- UEC: Minimum grade B in 5 subjects
- IB: Score 24 AND Pass SPM or an equivalent qualification with 5 credits including Bahasa Malaysia
- South Australian Matriculation(SAM)/South Australian Certificate of Education(SACE)/AUSMAT: Minimum 2 passes with ATAR 50% AND Pass SPM or an equivalent qualification with 5 credits including Bahasa Malaysia
- Diploma in related field: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00
- Other equivalent qualification
- Business Manager
- Business Administrative Manager
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Awarded by MAHSA University: The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) is awarded by MAHSA University, a leader in Medical and Health Science Education in Malaysia.
- Quality: The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) is designed in consultation with a panel of local and international experts, resulting in a highly sought after curriculum that combines theoretical learning and practical sessions in simulation wards and hospitals.
- Industry Linkages: Students in the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) are given opportunities to interact and engage with lecturers and students from the faculties of Medical and Health Sciences, giving these students networking opportunities and insight into the healthcare industries, which is among the top driver for the global economy.
- Affordable: Tuition fees for the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) are kept at an affordable level, to ensure there are little barriers to a good quality education.
- International Faculty: With lecturers and students from 56 different nationalities, the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) students gain a rich appreciation of different cultures and values.
- Internship with Industry Partners: Students of the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) gain work experience as part of their programme. This invaluable experience gives our students an edge in employment and helps them make good contacts within the industry.
- Recognition: The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) is approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 29, 2018