The Necessity for Offering Business Administration Major
- The local and regional markets need for Scientific and Technological practices for the management of the business in order to cope with local and regional environmental requirements.
- Meet the economic, social and cultural needs of the society's members and open wide horizons for them to improve their living conditions.
- The ability to provide an appropriate educational environment to achieve excellence in this major.
- The demand for Business Administration graduates locally and regionally.
- The membership of Jordan in the WTO requires the preparation of graduates who have the new global environmental requirements.
- Build students who have the appropriate skills and ability to enter the labor market.
- Provide the necessary knowledge and expertise for graduates who are capable of development and innovation in the modern management practices field.
- Increase the cooperation between the university and the local community by providing the names of graduates and hold the necessary courses for emerging business opportunities.
On completion of the Business Administration program students should be able to:
- Implement critical thinking skills in business.
- Analyze the international business structure.
- Analyze the local business structure.
- Apply the ethical concepts in business.
- Know the importance and the foundation of human capital
- Have the abilities in problems solving and decisions making.
- know the importance of the communications in the rest of the business
- Become familiar with all the practical aspects of Business Management.
- Well prepared students with a great deal of familiarity with skills, knowledge, and information relating to Business Management
What are the available areas of working for graduates?
- Work in different areas of administrative activity in business organizations as economics, services, banks, ministries, formal and informal sectors, and government agencies.
- The practice of trade and the establishment, management of small, medium-sized in private enterprises.
- Managing the investment development and managing the productivity business produced by the organization that the graduate works with it.
Period of Study
The average of the period of study for regular students and full-time is four-year, and the maximum period is seven years (as instruction of granting Bachelor's degree). Students should finish (132) credit hours successfully.
See 4 more programs offered by Aqaba University Of Technology »
Last updated April 10, 2019
This course is
4 - 7 years