The purpose of the Bachelor of Business Administration is to equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills that will ensure immediate employment and prepare them for postgraduate studies.
The curriculum covers the fundamentals of Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Operations Management, and Operational Strategy. The Bachelor of Business Administration uses a variety of pedagogical approaches that help students become familiar with the problems they will face as managers, entrepreneurs and business leaders.
In the Bachelor of Business Administration the emphasis is focused on students, to obtain administrative, communication skills, and practice of business decision-making process. Administrative skills are transmitted to the student in such a way as to enable it to critical analysis in areas such as business plans, understanding the administrative structures and promoting innovation.
The learning objectives of the Bachelor of Business Administration are achieved through lectures, seminars, case studies and analysis and the use of audiovisual material. The involvement of students in presentations, group work, research, and data processing is encouraged in all courses in the Bachelor of Business Administration.
The Bachelor of Business Administration contains General Education courses, courses in Business Administration and elective courses. The Bachelor of Business Administration is designed so that:
- To provide students with a comprehensive theoretical and applied education in Business Administration
- To cultivate respect for the rules of entrepreneurship, Ethics and Deontology in Business Administration
General Education Subjects
The purpose of general education courses in the Bachelor of Business Administration is to provide the student with the general knowledge that will allow him to become ”a citizen of the world”, participating in the process of life learning. This cycle includes courses in Sociology and Anthropology, Philosophy, Psychology and Political Science.
The goal of the Bachelor of Business Administration is to provide expert knowledge of the various functions of business such as Accounting, Management, Marketing and Finance resulting in the development of competent personnel to staff the business of private and public sectors.
The Bachelor of Business Administration offers specializations in the more modern sectors of business activity
The students of the Business Administration Bachelor of Neapolis University will learn the fundamentals of Finance, the Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Leadership, and Organizational Behaviour, Operation Management and Business Administration that will help them expand their knowledge in running a business and apply suitable methods for decision making in business.
The specialization courses of the Bachelor of Business Administration are taught by lectures, case studies and specialized training by professionals. This provides students the opportunity to explore issues of Marketing, Administration for small, medium and large businesses, Maritime Administration, Sports Administration or in the services sector and tourism, sectors that are vital for Cyprus. Students can also choose courses from other programs, such as Psychology, Economics, Finance, Accounting, etc.
The Bachelor of Business Administration provides graduates with the right skills to ensure, among other things, positions in multinational companies and private companies.
Year: 1 Semester: 1
- ECON101 Principles of Microeconomics
- BUSN100 Introduction to Business
- MATH103 Introduction to Mathematics
- PSYC100 Introduction to Psychology
- PEPS101 Computer Skills
- PEPS103 Academic Writing, Communication Skills, and Foreign Language I
Year: 1 Semester: 2
- ECON102 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ACCN101 Principles of Financial Accounting
- STAT103 Statistics I
- BUSN104 Principles of Marketing
- GEED102 Introduction to Philosophy or
- ECON110 Introduction to Behavioural Economics
- PEPS104 Academic Writing, Communication Skills, and Foreign Language II
Year: 2 Semester: 3
- ACCN201 Principles of Management Accounting
- BUSN201 Organizational Behaviour
- BUSN203 Business Finance
- ECON202 Managerial Economics
- BUSN210 Digital Economy
Year: 2 Semester: 4
- ACCN203 Financial Analysis & Business Valuation
- BUSN103 Business Law
- BUSN207 Marketing Management
- BUSN209 Operation Management
- STAT203 Statistics II
Year: 3 Semester: 5
- ACCN300 Management Accounting
- BUSN302 Consumer Behaviour
- BUSN304 Marketing Research
- BUSN306 Corporate Risk Management
- BUSN303 Small Business Management
Year: 3 Semester: 6
- BUSN301 Human Resource Management
- GEED104 Sociology and Anthropology
- FINA301 Corporate Finance
- ECON300 Economics of Strategy
- ECON304 Industrial Organisation
Year: 4 Semester: 1
- ACCN401 Corporate Governance & Business Ethics
- BUSN401 Business Strategy
- BUSN402 Marketing Communication
- PEPS401 Dissertation OR
- BUSN408 Business Decision-Making
Year: 4 Semester: 2
- BUSN405 Project Management
- BUSN411 Internship OR
- PEPS401 Dissertation OR
- BUSN412 Research Methods
- FINA400 International Financial Management
About the School
Neapolis University in Cyprus is a young yet dynamic, fast-growing university operating since 2010 in the heart of the charming town of Pafos, on the west coast of the island of Cyprus, offering under ... Read More