School of Business aims to produce high-quality graduates who will be able to place themselves in top-ranked positions in local and global companies. The school offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
At the undergraduate level, the School offers Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), a four-year program which prepares students to excel in challenging business environments or in higher academic studies. School of Business combines best practices from academia and industry to and seeks to impart contemporary business practices to its graduates.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 both in SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent,
- Or At least one GPA of 2.00 but aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC,
- Or O’Level in 5 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.50 & A’Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00 (A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2, E = 1)
- Or Average 450 marks out of 800 in GED with five subjects (bellow 410 in any subject is not allowed)
- Or Sons/daughters of freedom fighters with an aggregate GPA of 5.00 in SSC and HSC.
The structure of the BBA is presented in the table below:
A student may also be required to take non-credit, remedial courses in English to make up his/her deficiency.