Bachelor of Business Administration
The Department of Business provides students with theories and concepts related to international, world-class business practices. The department seeks to graduate students who will be competitive in domestic and international firms, and who can successfully continue their studies at the post-graduate level.
The objectives, curriculum, and teaching methodologies of the department are designed to provide students with
1) a solid foundation in appropriate areas of knowledge at the level of international best practices;
2) an in-depth introduction in one discipline (accounting, finance, or management);
3) an understanding of professionalism and its practices;
4) excellent presentation and business writing skills;
5) outstanding critical thinking skills; and
6) an understanding of business ethics in the international community.
The Department of Business provides students the following degree options:
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with concentrations in accounting, finance, and management
• Master’s of Business Administration (MBA)
Message from the Department Chair
The MBA program at AUAF is committed to excellence in educating tomorrow’s business leaders. We develop ethical and visionary business executives through rigorous courses taught by international faculty using world-class curricula and exposure to first-in-class management practices.
We desire to support a prosperous and modern Afghanistan transformed by a critical mass of entrepreneurs who design and incubate new enterprises and innovative business solutions that change people’s lives and their communities. We are the first and only program in Afghanistan which achieves these goals.
- Dr. Greg Winter
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 11, 2018