Do not postpone your study plans. Start an educational journey by enrolling in our Online campus and come to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter. Blended learning is available for July and October Intakes.
Ranking, Accreditations & Partnerships
- Fully accredited by ASIC approved by Ofsted and an affiliate of ENQA
- Member and Accredited by the European Council for Business Education
- Awarded as a Four Stars Business School by QS Ranking System
- The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
- Ranked as a Leader in Business Education by Newsweek Magazine
What You Will Learn
- Be A Leader:
Learn what it takes to be a global leader and sports manager with the unique skills required to manage talent, attract sponsors, and lead sports events by gaining a Bachelor in Sports and eSports Management in Barcelona.
- Foster A Worldwide Perspective:
Gain the aptitude to easily navigate global markets, international and domestic business environment, and the complex legal sector in sports business in Europe and around the world.
- Make A Difference:
Graduate from a business school in Spain that offers an academic ecosystem that focuses on practicality, hands-on learning, and innovative teaching methods, where students gain a flexible mindset and embrace diversity as well as adopt a personal and professional responsibility towards society.
- Build A Global Network:
Gain a BBA in Sports and eSports Management in Barcelona, Spain, and benefit from a diverse student body, international faculty, and GBSB Global’s professional associations and relationships across the globe.
- Gain The Tools To Be Highly Competitive:
Obtain the hard skills like accounting, operations management, and financial analysis, in addition to developing the increasingly valuable soft skills like communication, people management, leadership, and organizational behavior that will make you more marketable in Europe and in other regions.
- Embrace Innovations:
Foster skills in innovation and creativity and gain the capacity to enhance products and services customers need and want.
The BBA in Sports and eSports Management in Barcelona (Bachelor of Business Administration) is designed to give students the skills and knowledge they need to compete in the sports industry and related businesses and organizations, by combining specialist teaching about the principles and practice of sport management with general training in management, business administration, strategy and research methods.
The Bachelor in Sports and eSports Management helps students to develop a deeper understanding of management, governance, and regulatory issues within the business of sport. Students will regularly complete assignments and case studies on sports management, professional sport clubs, and international sports event organization.
While studying for your BBA in Sports and eSports Management in Barcelona, you will learn about sports markets and industries, managing service quality in sport, the economics of sport and leisure, management of talent, research methods for sport management, sport management theory and practice, financial management, marketing management, strategic management and more. BBA in Sports and eSports Management in Barcelona students will graduate with the competencies to succeed in Europe and around the world.
Students graduating from GBSB Global with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, additionally obtain Level 4 and Level 5 ATHE Extended Diploma in Management, officially recognized by OFQUAL in the UK, which allows students to complete a top-up year in the leading UK universities and earn a double Bachelors’ degree.
- Duration of the program – 3 years. Optional Top-up Year
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Daytime
- Location – Barcelona, Spain
- Student Body Representing More than 70 Nationalities
- Visiting Speakers Include Experts from Sport Businesses
- Focus on Learning-by-doing and Teamwork
- Practical Visits to Sport Industry Organizations
- An Option to Study Spanish Language
- Multicultural Faculty with Sports Management Experience
Why G.B.S.B. Global?
- The only business school in Spain with international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of A.C.C.A. Computer-Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (A.C.B.S.P.), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (E.C.B.E.)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum, and workshops to a fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging the status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling, and individual coaching sessions
Earn your BBA in Sports and eSports Management in Barcelona, Spain, and gain competencies to work in the sports industry. Take advantage of different career services GBSB Global Business School in Barcelona offers to its Bachelor students: from workshops on how to prepare a winning resume and on-campus company presentations to career consulting services.
- Career Development Workshops
- Career Services Online Directory
- Internship Assistance
- Finding Employment Within Two Months
- Employment at Top Companies
About the School
GBSB Global Business School is an internationally accredited business school in Spain and Malta that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future gradua ... Read More