From hotels to restaurants, airlines to cruises, our Hotel and Tourism program aims to deliver a 5-star learning experience. In such an exciting industry, graduates of the program shall be indulged in the art of hospitality and entertainment.
With an economy heavily dependent on its tourism industry, the Kingdom of Thailand truly is an ideal place to study tourism. Upon completion of the program, you shall be ready for a very successful career in both domestic and international tourism industries.
What will I learn?
The growth of the tourism industry and hospitality education has expanded rapidly over the last few decades, reflecting the growing recognition of tourism as one of the world’s most significant economic, social and environmental forces. Tourism and hospitality education has been developed vastly at various levels, ranging from higher-level vocational courses to advanced research degrees. The growth reflects the widely held belief that one of the major challenges faced by the industry is recruiting, developing and molding students into competent tourism and hospitality practitioners with an appropriate educational background.
Just as salt & pepper, mango & sticky rice, wine & cheese complement each other to satisfy your sumptuous experience, theory and practice are the foundations of this program.
Students at St. Theresa International College will enjoy our learning environment, with outstanding facilities and highly qualified lecturers. Tourism and Hotel students are trained in real-life situations with our team of well-experienced professionals and have the opportunity to immerse themselves in numerous reputable hotels and tourism establishments every year. Selected students will have the well-deserved opportunity to conduct apprenticeship training at 5-star hotels abroad.
The Possibilities Are Endless
Being one of the largest industries in Thailand, enormous opportunity in the hotel and tourism business awaits you.
- Hotel Manager
- Tour Operator
- Travel Agent
- Hospitality and Tourism Entrepreneur
- Event Organizer/Producer
- Domestic and International Tourist Guide
- Travel Writers and Researchers
- Restaurant or Food Service Manager
- Hospitality and Tourism Educator
Before You Apply
- Applicants must have successfully completed high school (M.6) or equivalent.
- Applicants should have satisfactory proficiency in the English language.
- Applicants must be of a good moral character and have good mental health and no contagious disease.
Applicants should forward to us the below-listed documents:
- Completed application form and fees.
- Certified true copy official transcript of records.
- Certified true copy of National ID card or passport.
- Two (2) recently taken 2×2 inch photographs.
- Certified true copy of name change certificate (if any).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 11, 2018