Marketing is part and parcel of every successful business operations. One of the premier marketing activities is to understand customers' value expectations and develop a marketing plan that will meet and exceed those expectations at the right time, at the right place and at the right price.
Indeed, in today’s ultra-competitive global business environment, strategic positioning of products/services and brands are considered critical success factors for virtually all organizations. Proactive organizations require marketing strategies necessary to meet consumer demands, gain a sustainable competitive advantage, and enhance financial performance. The BBA in Marketing prepares students to succeed in the ever-changing global business environment.
It provides students with an understanding of all aspects of the marketing function within the organization. Students will be exposed to current theories and practices in consumer behavior, marketing research, sales, retailing, advertising, & promotion, branding and e-Marketing.
- We offer an education based on the Canadian curriculum, giving us internationally recognized quality and credibility.
- As a portal to Canadian Higher Education, we offer many unique options for students wishing to study or research in Canada.
- All of our programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR).
- We have a convenient downtown location with state of the art academic and recreational facilities.
- We offer flexible schedules ‒ evening and weekend classes are available for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- We have a truly multicultural learning environment, with students from 100 nationalities.
- A student visa is provided to full-time students.
Fall, Spring, and Summer
For more information on the programs and the fees kindly fill out the inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
About the School
International Study Experts provides free application assistance to more than 50 international universities across 9 destinations including Dubai, Malaysia, Turkey, USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand and Ge ... Read More