The Bachelor of Business Administration in Management at U.C.O.’s College of Business is designed to prepare our students with a core foundation to manage human, physical and financial resources in a way that ethically and strategically moves an organization to accomplish its goals.
For more information regarding International Business, Entrepreneurship and Business Administration minors, please click here.
- Students majoring in management will take managerial accounting, business ethics, human resource management, organizational behavior, management theory and the art of leadership, in addition to the business core courses.
- Management majors will select an area of focus, entrepreneurship, project management or retail management.
- Students can customize their major through additional electives, such as workforce economics, employee relations management, international business, small business management and business problem solving with software.
The University of Central Oklahoma is committed to providing affordable tuition to our students and their families from all over the world. U.C.O. recognizes and rewards student achievements by offering scholarships and awards on the basis of academic merit, talent in the fine arts or athletics. Other awards are based upon financial need. Students may qualify for both types of awards.
On-campus employment is also available to assist international students with their cost of living. International students may apply for on-campus jobs and work up to 20 hours per week after they arrive. On-campus employment is not guaranteed.
- Full list of Scholarships available to Undergraduate Freshman students, please Click here.
- Full list of Scholarships available to Undergraduate Transfer students, please Click here.
- Full list of Scholarships available to Graduate students, please Click here.
Please note that applying for most of these scholarships does not require any action from a student. Scholarship decision is made by an Admission's Advisor based off your academic and English proficiency scores. The exceptions are President's Leadership Council, Leaders of Tomorrow Council and Legacy Non-Resident Waiver scholarships.
- Leadership Scholarship - $400 (one-time award)
- Each Spring semester, several applicants will be awarded pending funding by the administration. The elected ISC President will be awarded $1000.00 each Spring and Fall semester.
- International Pageant Scholarship - Scholarship amounts are granted each Spring for the top three winners of male and female category.
- Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Scholarship - up to $1,000 (one-time award). Scholarship is awarded to the student based on their GPA and leadership involvement while studying at U.C.O..
- For a list of other scholarship opportunities, please refer to U.C.O. Scholarships and U.C.O. Scholarship Application Utility.
*In most cases, scholarships are stackable but may not exceed the cost of tuition.
- Small Business Owner
- General and operations managers
- Management analyst or consultant
- Project Manager
Cost & Fees
- Resident General Tuition Fee per credit hour: $205.35
- Non-Resident General Tuition Fee per credit hour: $344.90
Program taught in: