The study program Management aims to equip graduates with sufficient understanding and ability in handling various managerial tasks and responsibilities.
The graduates of management are furnished with conceptual skills, from the strategic thinking, planning, and comprehensive implementation inside organizations, and technical skills in performing the necessary work and activities toward better decision making.
Fields of activities
- Becoming the business leaders
- Becoming entrepreneurs
- Becoming business/organizational consultants in managing organizations
- Becoming professionals in private and public organizations
- Understand business environment and process, which include various activities in marketing, finance, human resources, and operational management
- Understand the intricacies in organizational behaviors and development
- Able to formulate accurate measurement in examining the level of organizational effectiveness and efficiency
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017