Logistics is a booming industry, full of opportunity and growth. Due to the industry’s success, a qualification in logistics has become a requisite amongst aspiring business professionals. At St Theresa, we aim to produce first-class graduates in the field of logistics management. Together with our vibrant international learning environment, students shall receive an important perception into the different cultures in the world, which shall serve as a valuable asset for high quality management of globalized logistics.
What will I learn?
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics Management at St Theresa International College supplies students with the necessary skills to effectively move and store items from its point of origin to the point of consumption. The program emphasizes the management and integration of customer service, inventory, packaging, and disposal. Students shall develop in-depth knowledge of all aspects of transportation systems with important considerations in legal, regulatory, and political issues. Lectures from both academic professionals and logistics industry experts shall give students unprecedented insights into modern-day logistics. Through challenging projects, field trips and internships with local and international companies, our students will be able to acquire essential practical skills and experiences necessary to succeed in the supply chain. Our numerous facilities provide students with a valuable window into the real-life industrial environment of logistics. Prior to graduation, students are required to complete the TOEIC examinations with high expectations for good achievement. Students of the logistics management bachelor’s degree program can expect fundamental business classes covering marketing, finance, and economics. Students shall also cover the following specialized logistics management courses:
- Purchasing and materials management
- Logistics Management
- Distribution systems
- Supply chain management
- Legal aspects of Logistics Management
If you’re interested to learn and understand logistics management, we welcome you all to be a part of our St. Theresa Logistic Management community.
The Possibilities Are Endless
A career in logistics means that you will have responsibilities towards establishing advanced transportation and communication systems, in order to keep goods flowing efficiently. The program shall prepare you with the skills needed to develop innovative ways for your company to expand into new marketplaces and stand out on top of competitors.
- Logistics Operations Manager
- Road Transport Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Vehicle Fleet Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Distribution Center Officer
- Inventory Control Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Production Manager
- Import & Export Agen
- tFreight Coordinator
- Cargo Operations Specialist
- tAcademic of Logistics Management
Before You Apply
- Applicants must have successfully completed high school (M.6) or equivalent.
- Applicants should have satisfactory proficiency in the English language.
- Applicants must be of a good moral character and have good mental health and no contagious disease.
Applicants should forward to us the below-listed documents:
- Completed application form and fees.
- Certified true copy official transcript of records.
- Certified true copy of National ID card or passport.
- Two (2) recently taken 2×2 inch photographs.
- Certified true copy of name change certificate (if any).
Program taught in: