Is a career in Hospitality and Tourism in your future?
Hospitality and tourism is one of the world’s largest, most diverse and most dynamic industries. It is vast, offering a broad variety and a high number of jobs across the globe. In fact, according to the World Travel and Tourism Council, hospitality and tourism employs more than 235 million people worldwide. Career prospects in the industry remain strong. Year after year, hospitality and tourism is among the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Stamford International University is Thailand’s leading educational institution when it comes to preparing students for management careers in the global Hotel and Hospitality Industry. At our Bangkok campus, we offer The International Hotel Management Program in English Language with a Dual Award Program with Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School – the No.1 international hotel management school in Australasia.* The program follows the curriculum and standards of Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School and Stamford International University. Students can choose to study and do an internship in Australia. Once graduated, students will receive;
- Bachelor of Business Administration in International Hotel Management from Stamford International University
- International Diploma or a Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management from Blue Mountain, Australia.
Modern Transformative Education:
Business-Focused Education + Practical Application
IHM Stamford International University’s International Hotel Management Program is designed with a holistic approach combining business-focused education and practical application to develop the whole person. This enables students to be job-ready to pursue a management career in the exciting hospitality industry. Managers who have done their subordinates’ jobs, know exactly what it involves and therefore have a real advantage. At Stamford, we develop well-versed students through practical training in all areas of hospitality management including kitchen, service and room division. The hands-on approach is critical to gain knowledge and skills you need to lead hospitality organizations in the future.
Stamford’s International Hotel Management Program (Bangkok Campus International Program only) is a dual award program with Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School - The No.1 International Hotel Management School in Asia Pacific and Australia*
*According to a survey by TNS (an independent market research agency for hotel managers in Australia and Asia in 2010).
The 20-year old Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Australia (BMIHMS) offers fully accredited undergraduate and graduate degrees to students from around the world in its two inspiring campuses – Leura in the Blue Mountains and central Sydney.
BMIHMS is registered in Australia as a higher education provider by the National Tertiary Education Quality Standard Agency (TEQSA). BMIHMS is also:
- A certified institution of the WTO’s Department of Education and Knowledge Management
- Accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the only internationally recognized professional management association for managers in hospitality, leisure and tourism.
- A founding member of the not-for-profit International Centre of Excellence in Tourism & Hospitality Education (THE-ICE)
Stamford’s International Hotel Management Program Highlights
- 3.5 Years Fast-Track Program
- Business-focused education and practical training
- Faculty members with years of world-wide real-world industry experience.
- Two internships in different areas of hotel operations.
- Quality Assurance by Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Australia.
- Choose Local or International pathways. The International Hotel Management Program at Stamford’s Bangkok Campus (Dual Award with Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School), Stamford’s Thai Program, or the Bilingual Program at our Hua-Hin Campus.
Students in the International Program can choose to study the final three terms at the Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, Australia after they have finished the 2nd year at Stamford. There are also paid internships as part of the course in Australia.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 2, 2018