As information technologies move to standardize business processes, human capital becomes one of the most critical resources of an organization. Ever changing industrial and commercial workplace laws and the internationalization and globalization of businesses have meant that Human Resource Management has become a critical strategic dimension within all organizations.
The BBA in Human Resource Management prepares students to contribute both strategically and operationally towards an organization’s development of its workforce. Students in the program will study Strategic Staffing, Compensation and Benefits, Employee and Labor Relations, Integrated Human Resource Development Systems, and Decision Support Processes.
Graduates with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management will be able to apply various methods and techniques to optimize the utilization of the human talent, notably the most valuable asset in the organization. Students will be prepared with both practical and theoretical skills to enter one of the most diverse and crucial disciplines of the twenty-first century.
- We offer an education based on the Canadian curriculum, giving us internationally recognized quality and credibility.
- As a portal to Canadian Higher Education, we offer many unique options for students wishing to study or research in Canada.
- All of our programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR).
- We have a convenient downtown location with state of the art academic and recreational facilities.
- We offer flexible schedules ‒ evening and weekend classes are available for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- We have a truly multicultural learning environment, with students from 100 nationalities.
- Student visa is provided to full-time students.
Fall, Spring and Summer
For more information on the programs and the fees kindly fill out the inquiry form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
About the School
International Study Experts provides free application assistance to more than 50 international universities across 9 destinations including Dubai, Malaysia, Turkey, USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand and Ge ... Read More