The BBA in Entrepreneurship – developed with the support of Tiimiakatemia JAMK University of Applied Sciences, is an unique bachelor of business administration. It is structured into three years + one semester for working on the thesis and it is based on a learning by doing approach.
Students are not considered pupils but entrepreneurs, creating their own real company and learning how to lead it.
At the beginning of the study process a learning contract is drawn up between the student, the team enterprises and their coach. Than the multicultural, self-managed teams will work on its start up in an innovative English-speaking environment.
We live in a fast-changing world, that needs people with a high amount of initiative and the courage to be disruptive.
Innovative approaches to the course includes:
- create a start up with the other young international entrepreneurs
- opportunity of networking with the business communities
- learning by doing
- working on your own business
- coaches not professors
- international, multicultural teams not classrooms
- proximity to the market
- holistic development of skills and competences
- focus on autonomy,creativity, dialogue and sense of community
The graduates of Team Academy’s Bachelor degree are qualified to:
- work as advisor for international business companies
- continue to work in their own companies
- be a project manages
- work as corporate business developer
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 7, 2017