Become a highly successful marketer in any business! By studying Marketing Management at Stamford you will master integrated marketing communication planning, marketing strategies, and data interpretation. You will graduate job-ready in the in-demand field of marketing.
Dual Degree Option
- BBA – Marketing
- BBA – Marketing
Stamford has a collaboration with the Lubin School of Business at Pace University, New York. Students choosing the international pathway option study at Stamford for their first two years and complete the rest of the program at the Lubin School of Business at Pace University. On graduation, students receive two degrees. At the Lubin School of Business at Pace University, students can opt to study a BBA with a concentration in either Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communication or Global Marketing Management.
Students studying at Pace can spend the duration of their studies on-campus and can opt for an internship once their studies are finished. They also have the option to work full-time for one year under the Optional Practical Training (OPT) program. If they fulfill all requirements, students may be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Digital Marketing Management MinorDigital Marketing is the “must-have-knowledge” for all modern successful businesses. This minor prepares students in the use of high-level strategies and best practices in order to maximize customer conversion, engagement, and online marketing. Students can take part in special workshops and earn recognized marketing certificates such as Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Retail Management MinorRetail is making waves on a global scale. This minor prepares students for work with huge retailers like Tesco Lotus, Central group, Mall group, and many more. Stamford also collaborates and has co-branding with L’Oréal to develop appropriate academic industry-related activities relevant to the students’ program. This means students get hands-on experience of real-world situations and will graduate ‘work ready’ with the skill-sets and knowledge all employers desire. Students also get a certificate of recognition from L’Oréal and additional opportunities for placements and internships in the student’s home country or at L’Oréal Thailand.
- Strategic Marketing Management MinorStudents will be prepared for the fast-changing world of business thanks to this minor’s exciting blend of courses. They will learn how to apply innovation and strategy to business decision making.
You will learn and develop expertise in:
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Information Technology
- Critical Thinking
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Emotion Analysis
You will be able to master:
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Analyzing Customer Needs and Market Trends
- Data Interpretation
- Integrated Marketing Communication Plans
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Problem Solving
- Holistic Approach
- Decision Making
- Multiple Project Management
- Brand Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Public Relations
- Marketing / Branding Consultancy
- Market & Business Development
- Market Research Analysis
Duration & Price
Start date: 3 intakes per year: March, July, November
Duration: 3.5 years
Price: 18,697 USD (approximate total program fee)
Locations: Thailand – Bangkok
About the School
Stamford has both Thai and international undergraduate and graduate degree programs. It has a campus as well as a learning center in Bangkok and another campus in Hua Hin. The international faculty ma ... Read More