Bachelor of Business Administration - Logistics
TAG-UCB offers a Bachelor Degree of Business Administration - BBA, with a concentration in International Accounting, Logistics, Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, E-Business and Entrepreneurship, Banking and Finance and Islamic Banking and Finance.
Logistics offers focused courses in supply chain management, such as procurement, inventory, transportation, and purchasing to ensure operational excellence. This concentration aims to provide students with the required skills to build and manage product and information flow within supply chain systems. The skills and knowledge students will acquire from studying logistics are operations process expertise, analytical capabilities to support decision making, and utilizing information technology to facilitate business supply chain functions.
A number of International guidelines were consulted before finalizing the program design. This ensures that the learning outcomes of TAG-UCB programs are in line with international benchmarks enabling students to acquire the necessary international knowledge and expected skills.
In addition, input into the design of the programs was provided by experts with wide experience in undergraduate studies in management and accounting. The international perspective in teaching, learning, and research activities is taken very seriously.
- The English language is the formal teaching language in all taught courses of the programs.
- Books and references are selected from international publishing agencies to be taught to our students. International case studies and ethical dilemmas are also presented and discussed during formal classes to strengthen students’ capability to deal with international business issues.
- Actively engaged in International educational activities through signing collaborative agreements with reputable academic business schools. This facilitates mutual recognition and introduces international features into the programs through the cooperative sharing of expertise, professors, and students.
- The Faculty members are encouraged to participate in international conferences, where financial support is provided to facilitate research relating to business topics. they are interested in conducting applied research where many papers are published in both national and international journals.
- Special care is given to identifying and implementing strategic tools in order to make international standards a key pillar of the programs, the opportunities for assuming management roles in recognized international and regional firms are increased.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 11, 2018