The international field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a dynamic and in-demand industry. Do you have what it takes to succeed?
As businesses expand internationally, they need to become more organized and efficient. Stamford’s Logistics and Supply Chain Management program gives students the opportunity to explore every sector of this industry and become a specialist in building effective management and driving the positive image of the companies that employ them.
Dual Degree Option
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA (Hons) International Logistics & Trade Finance
Students in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management program who want to further their knowledge of the world, while also boosting their employability, have the option to complete an additional year of study at the University of Northampton in the UK and obtain a second degree.
Site VisitsStudents will visit major multinational companies such as TG Cargo, Port Authorization of Thailand, Unilever Warehouse, Ichitan Manufacturing, SCG Logistics, T.S. Molymer OEM, Honda Automobile, DHL, Healthfoods Cooperation, and more. Site visits help in developing students’ knowledge and understanding of the application of theoretical principles in real work environments. They also allow students to meet industry experts and build connections.
InternshipStudents gain experience by going on internships. Successful internships have been completed at a variety of places including the SCG Group, Thai Cargo, Damco International, PTT Public Company Limited, KMTC (Thailand) Co. Ltd., Lotte, Chiangmai Airport Customs, FedEx Express, Yusen Logistics, Tips Co. Ltd.
Why Study Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Stamford?
- Learn and experience every aspect of the storage and movement of materials, finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption and work-in-process inventories.
- Students will gain working knowledge both from site visits and guest speakers thanks to industry partnerships with professional organizations,
- Thailand is the logistics hub of South-East Asia.
- Students learn directly from industry experts and gain insights on company objectives and needs.
- In 2016 students from the Logistics and Supply Chain Management program were paid higher than the market average and were 100% employed*.
*Market Average Salary 2016 from Bank of Thailand
You will learn and develop skills in:
- Retail and Distribution Logistics
- Management of Land, Air, and Sea Freight Transport
- Regulation for Import and Export
- International Documentation
- International Trade Terms
- Warehousing Layout and Inventory Control
- Logistics Director and Logistics Manager
- Third Party Logistics Sale Manager, CS Manager, Operation Manager
- Supply Chain Director and Supply Chain Manager
- Warehouse Manager / Inventory Manager
- Purchasing and Sourcing Manager
- Retail and Category Manager
- Industrial Consultants
- Freight Forwarder in Air and Sea Shipment
- Business Development Manager
- Factory / Manufacturer Manager
- Retail Industry
Duration & Price
Start date: 3 intakes per year: March, July, November
Duration: 3.5 years
Price: 18,697 USD (approximate total program fee)
Locations: Thailand – Bangkok
About the School
Stamford has both Thai and international undergraduate and graduate degree programs. It has a campus as well as a learning center in Bangkok and another campus in Hua Hin. The international faculty ma ... Read More