The program develops student aptitudes in areas such as international cooperation, economic understanding, and political awareness. Other highlights include:
- Case study concentration on the Asia-Pacific region and ASEAN.
- In-depth learning of the methodology behind concepts such as Analysis, Linkage, Prescription/Prediction, and Conceptualization.
- Oriented toward the job market with an emphasis on Applied International Relations
Dual Degree Option
Stamford International University has a partnership with the EU Business School in Geneva, Montreux and Barcelona. Students opting for the international pathway will study for two years at Stamford International University and then have an additional two years of study at the EU Business School - at one of the previously mentioned campuses in Spain or Switzerland. Upon graduation students receive two degrees:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA – International Relations
- Possess an in-depth knowledge and ability to apply international relations to real-world scenarios.
- Develop solid research skills.
- Be able to identify global trends and analyze international issues and events critically.
- Enhance and develop an effective variety of communication skills.
- Increase aptitude in areas such as problem-solving and international cooperation, global citizenship and cultural competency.
- Become proficient in the use of conceptual tools in the business world or public policy arena.
Careers in international business (risk analysis, consulting), law, academia, journalism, the government, intergovernmental organizations and non-governmental organizations.
Duration & Price
Start date: 3 intakes per year: March, July, November
Duration: 3.5 years
Price: 18,697 USD (approximate total program fee)
Locations: Thailand – Bangkok
Program taught in: