This program further develops the students’ aptitude in the area of political awareness, economic understanding, and international cooperation. Other highlights are:
- Case study concentration on ASEAN
- Learn about Conceptualization, Linkage, Analysis, and Prescription/Prediction which are a useful methodology for a future career.
- Job market oriented, emphasized on Applied International Relations
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of and a capacity to apply international relations in real-world situations.
- Acquire and develop strong research skills.
- Critically analyze international events and issues as well as identify global trends.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communications skills.
- Develop aptitude in the areas cultural competency, international cooperation and problem-solving, and global citizenship.
- Learn to use conceptual tools proficiently either in the public policy arena or the business world.
- STUDENT EXCHANGE Possibility to join exchange program with EU Business School, which has campuses in Germany, Spain, and Switzerland.
- Careers in government, journalism, law, intergovernmental organizations, non-governmental organizations, international business (risk analysis, consulting) and academia.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 2, 2018