The BBA Entrepreneurship program at Stamford is designed to create future entrepreneurs by providing the knowledge and skills needed for success in the business world. The program tracks entrepreneurial journeys from their inception and venture creation to analysis and planning, to starting and managing a company.
- As well as future entrepreneurs, this program is suitable for: those who will inherit a family business and want it to succeed; those who want to start a business; those who want to become an effective entrepreneur in a large organization; and those interested in becoming a business owner in today’s competitive business world.
- The program incorporates our unique business incubator that enhances student entrepreneurial capabilities and accelerates the successful growth of businesses with relevant resources, coaching and mentoring. Students benefit further from built-in international entrepreneurial networking connections.
- The program includes business ideation entrepreneurial seminars, workshops, business coaching and mentoring, living case studies with real businesses, venture pitching, meet-the-entrepreneurs, and conferences on global, social, and industry-specific entrepreneurship.
Get hands-on experience with one internship and one ventureship!
You will do groundbreaking work at start-up companies with other innovative employees. This is a great way to bridge what you think you need to know with what you actually need to achieve success in active small companies.
With our unique business incubator and international network of connections, you will prove your entrepreneurial efficacy by pitching ventures to potential investors, securing initial funding and executing your fledgling business venture with the assistance of highly competent and professional coaches and mentors.
- Investment Analyst
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Service Manager
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Development Manager
- Product and Brand Manager
- Strategic Business Executive
Duration & Price
Start date: 3 intakes per year: March, July, November
Duration: 3.5 years
Price: 18,697 USD (approximate total program fee)
Locations: Thailand – Bangkok
About the School
Stamford has both Thai and international undergraduate and graduate degree programs. It has a campus as well as a learning center in Bangkok and another campus in Hua Hin. The international faculty ma ... Read More