Ready to challenge yourself in Digital International Business?
You will graduate from the Digital International Business Degree Programme for challenging digital international business, marketing and commerce assignments.
You study and learn in a truly international environment, as our lecturers and students come from over 30 different countries. At the same time, you improve your English skills in realistic situations. We have a long tradition in teaching international business as well as teaching in English.
International weeks and different fairs organized on campus also create an inspiring learning environment. These events, student activities (tutoring and student club activity) and workgroups (for developing campus environment etc.) offer a wide-ranging way to develop your competence.
Studying is implemented in close cooperation with businesses, based on our award winning LCCE model which goes beyond the traditional classroom. As part of this method, you will work on real-world company projects during your studies. This unique method also provides you with the networking opportunities to be in touch with companies to seamlessly step straight from your study path to your career path.
In addition to courses offered by Xamk, you can also make use of the versatile study opportunities offered by our international partner institutions. With some institutions, you can even complete a double degree.
Practical training during studies gives you hands-on experience in the real business world. The great thing about practical training is that you can complete it anywhere in the world.
Structure of Studies
The degree programme, completely taught in English, is organised on a full-time basis, taking approximately 3.5 years to complete. With hard work and determination, many of our students have managed to complete the degree in just 3 years. In addition, previous university level studies can be taken into account, which enables completing your degree sooner.
Digital International Business Degree Study Structure:
- Core competence 150 ECTS credits, including core competencies, basic and professional practical training and bachelor thesis;
- Supplementary Competence 60 ECTS credits, which includes advanced studies in digital business (45 ECTS credits) and free-choice studies (15 ECTS credits).
After completing your core studies:
- you know the various functions of the company and make decisions about them
- you can analyze changes in the business environment and its impact on company’s international digital operations.
- you know how to use information technology as a tool for decision making
- you know how to do research and use it to support your business
After completing complementary studies:
- you know how to manage the various processes of digital marketing and sales in international business
- you know the different digital business models of your business
- you can analyze the impact of the blockchain technology and platform economy on company development
- you can lead product development and innovation activities of an international company
- you know how to manage the strategic and innovation processes in the international business.
Cooperation with the working world is an important part of our studies. Learning takes place in practical projects, and the entrepreneurial approach is included in the teaching methods and course content. RDI projects (research, development and innovation) are large projects which also include external financing. It is possible for you to participate in them through a course, as a trainee or as a project assistant writing a thesis. These projects can focus on topics such as large-scale customer research, development work for the local area or national education development.
Optional studies offer you a good opportunity to study an advanced field of your choice. Optional language studies, as well as managerial and leadership studies, are very supportive of your compulsory studies.
BYOD – Bring Your Own Device
According to BYOD policy new students starting studies at Xamk must bring and use their own devices on campus. Read more.
Degree Programme in Digital International Business offers wide-ranging competences in business administration in the digital international context.
The challenges and opportunities in the global marketplace have never been so exciting. Our tech-savvy BBA graduates with entrepreneurial approach qualify for expert and managerial positions requiring competence in international business.
The programme also gives knowledge and skills to become an entrepreneur.
Our graduates have found their career in the following positions:
- Accounting Assistant
- Area Export Managers
- Business Controller
- Digital Business Expert
- Digital Key Account Managers
- Digital Marketer
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Planners
- Market Supervisors
- Product Manager
- Regional manager
- Sales Coordinators
About the School
Are you interested in practical learning? Would you like to study in modern facilities with top-class teachers? Are you attracted to new ways of teaching and learning? If you said yes, South-Eastern F ... Read More