Bachelor of Business Administration – Fully Accredited Program in Rome, Italy
The Bachelor Degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional areas of a company, and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. BBA programs thus expose students to a variety of "core subjects" and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student's practical managerial skills, communication skills, and business decision-making capability. Many programs thus incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.
Over the time of three years, you will be earning three certificates:
- Diploma of Business Administration: equivalent to the first year of study
- Higher Diploma of Business Administration: equivalent to the second year of study
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Final accredited Degree
Awarding Body and Accreditation
After termination of the three years, the Bachelor Degree will be awarded by the University of Tourism and Management in Skopje (U.M.T.S.). U.M.T.S. is fully accredited Degree Granting Institution by the Ministry of Education in Macedonia. The Degree Certificate and the Academic Transcripts will be stamped by the Ministry of Education for authentication.
The Swiss School of Management
- S.S.M. is a UNESCO/International Association of Universities approved school
- S.S.M. is accredited through the IACBE in the USA
- S.S.M. is a quality certified institution of higher education, certified by EduQua
- S.S.M. is an accredited institution by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration Program must have completed their secondary education:
- Swiss Matura, German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, English 'A' levels or Italian Liceo.
- International Baccalaureate, a US High School Diploma, or equivalent
- English at TOEFL iBT level of 80 or IELTS of min. 6 bands. If English is your native language, you are exempted from the TOEFL test.
Your application should be submitted to the following address:
Swiss School of Management-Admissions
c/o University of Washington Rome Center
Piazza del Biscione 95
00186 Rome, Italy
- Global Management
- Hotel Management
- Human Resource Management
Time for completion and start of the program
There are several opportunities to start the program over the academic year. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when is the next intake. IMPORTANT: The final year (third year) of the Bachelor of Business Administration has only two intakes: October and April. The duration is of one academic year. Examinations are held every month. Classes are three times a week each lasting three hours excluding School and National holidays.
Holding a Bachelor Degree will allow you to enroll in any Master program offered by universities. You will also be fully entitled to enter without entry examination into our Master of Business Administration program, which will for sure change your life.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 7, 2018