Interested in the glamorous and exciting world of international travel? Stamford’s Airline Business Management program covers it all, from 0 to 40,000 feet.
The program fully prepares you for the aviation industry’s three principal areas: ground management, service, and technology.
You will interact with aviation companies and industry experts, granting a deep insight into real business environments.
You will take an internship with major international and domestic airlines with hands-on experience and on-the-job training. You will be treated as full-time staff, under a professional crew’s guidance. You will be ready to work and fully prepared for all areas of the aviation industry.
Thanks to the MOU between Stamford and the Light Aircraft Association Leisure Flying Club (LAAF), Stamford is Thailand’s first university where students are able to obtain an Ultra-Light Pilot License (UPL). This is a massive advantage for students who want to study for a commercial pilot’s license in the future. The UPL license is fully approved by the Department of Civil Aviation in Thailand.
Dual Degree Option
- BBA – Airline Business Management
- BSc – Airline Management
Stamford has a collaboration with Vaughn College, New York – a private institution devoted exclusively to the field of aviation, engineering, technology, and management. Airline Business Management graduates that achieve the minimum GPA requirements are able to choose the dual degree option which allows them to continue their studies at Vaughn College. Students study in New York for two additional semesters and will receive a second degree from Vaughn College.
You will learn and develop skills in:
- In-Flight Passenger Service such as Pilot/Cabin Crew
- Passenger Ground Services Agent Work, (e.g ramp control/Load & Balance/Lounge Agent/Departure & Arrival gate agent/ Customer Service agent/ Catering)
- Immigration /Custom Control
- Travel Agency Work
- Tickets and Reservation Systems
- Technical Areas Relating to Documentation/Administration
- Air Traffic Control
You will be able to:
- Be highly professional and service minded.
- Demonstrate a high capability of all airline business management aspect (e.g. airline business law, aircraft types, basic reservation, and ticketing)
- Perform all service functions relating to in-flight service and passenger ground services
- Grow your own business in relation to the airline industry
- Be highly proficient in airline business management technology
The program equips students with the English proficiency and skill-sets needed to pursue your dream aviation industry job. Careers such as:
- Airline Manager
- Flight Dispatcher
- Flight Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Airline Flight Instructor
- Operations Agent
- Passenger Service Agent
Duration & Price
Start date: 3 intakes per year: March, July, November
Duration: 3.5 years
Price: 18,697 USD (approximate total program fee)
Locations: Thailand – Bangkok
About the School
Stamford has both Thai and international undergraduate and graduate degree programs. It has a campus as well as a learning center in Bangkok and another campus in Hua Hin. The international faculty ma ... Read More