Objectives of the Bachelor of Business Administration Programme:
Arranged as a joint programme between Ipag Business School and Nottingham Business School or the University of South Wales, this 3-year business degree is aimed at developing the student’s knowledge and competence in the sphere of international business and management. Companies are building a global presence in an environment of growing economic interdependence between nations, which has fuelled a demand for international management know-how and for graduates with international business skills who are capable of working effectively across borders.
Courses are delivered through a combination of lectures and small tutorial groups where student-teacher interaction is encouraged. Most modules include group projects where students are able to acquire first-hand experience of working in a multicultural team. Presentations and reports form part of the continuous assessment evaluation process, and a final examination in each module is sat at the end of the semester. Students studying in Paris and Nice must complete a mandatory 4-month internship and report in the second semester of Year 3 in order to complete the programme. There is also the option at the University of South Wales to undertake an internship in place of an academic semester.
The Ipag Business School BBA allows Baccalaureate/High School Diploma holders to:
- Master in 3 years the general management skills required to work in a large group;
- Learn how to develop and work in a multicultural environment;
- Acquire an international profile by studying for a dual Bachelor of Honours diploma at 2 prestigious British universities:
- University of South Wales
The assessment system operates according to the principles of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), which awards 60 credits for each academic year. All compulsory work is accredited.
- Baccalaureate, high school diploma OR equivalent
- English – minimum TOEFL score of 500 on the paper-based test or 65 on the internet-based test, or 5.5 on the IELTS test
Program taught in: