Designed by professionals and industry experts, this program is the ideal experience for future managers.
Our comprehensive degree provides you with the essential skills needed to manage a company and builds a solid foundation for a successful career.
The curriculum combines academic excellence, practical skills and real-world relevance. Students develop an in-depth understanding of the structure, role, operations and environment of companies. Core courses in economics, business, marketing, and accounting impart excellent knowledge in management, analysis, negotiation and leadership. You will be prepared to manage financial resources, human resources and technologies. The specialization provides you with strong skills in corporate finance, capital flow and management.
The program exposes you to real-business operations. It provides the perspectives to become a manager able to create corporate strategies, make crucial decisions, solve problems and increase a company’s performance.
This BBA prepares graduates for top management careers in various industry types and sizes, from consumer goods to consulting, and from small businesses to global companies.
Our bachelor offers an innovative, employability-focused approach to studies by using current industry examples, discussions, case studies, problem-solving and group work. Courses are taught by professors with excellent academic credentials and real-business experience. The curriculum has been designed to give you real-life business skills. We have an excellent employment record.
- Length: 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Study mode: full time
- Language: courses taught in English.
- BBA students: 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
- 3 intakes per year in January, April, and October.
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY
“I have great memories of my years at the IFM. Thanks to the quality of the courses and of the professors, I was able to find a job as a consultant even before the end of my studies. This is why I would recommend IFM to anyone who is looking for a good university.”
Guillaume Boppe, Corporate Compliance, and Int. Affairs Specialist, Skyguide
“IFM allowed me to acquire efficient strategies that can be used in the business world. Professors are very dedicated and attentive. The student/teacher ratio gives the opportunity to build and improve teamwork skills.”
Estelle Meier, Owner, Sogood Sa, International Sales Manager, Martel
- An online application form and a 300-400 word motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturity or equivalent
- If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
(IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent. In-house IFM / online English test)
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
- International Students: proof of financial means to pay for the course (letter or bank statement).
- Transfer students: IFM welcomes transfer students from accredited institutions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 2, 2018