The Bachelor Degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional areas of a company, and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. BBA programs thus expose students to a variety of “core subjects” and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student’s practical managerial skills, communication skills, and business decision-making capability. Many programs thus incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.
SSM is designed to help you with bachelor programs as follows:
- Global Management Specialization Courses
- International Marketing Management Specialization Courses
- Entrepreneurship Specialization Courses
- More other Core Courses
Students seeking admission to the Diploma program must have completed their secondary education equivalent to:
- Two years of undergraduate Business Administration studies at a reputable university.
- SSM Higher Diploma in Business Administration.
- English at TOEFL iBT level of 80 or IELTS of min. 6 bands. If English is your native language, you are exempted from the TOEFL test.
Cost of the program
The total cost of the program includes all study material (except for the books), examination fees, wi-fi access and access to the library, company visits, excursions, and personal success profile analysis and adventure day. All fees, except for the application fee, are fully refundable. Once the program has started, all paid-in fees are not refundable.
- Application fee: € 200 – due immediately
- Enrollment fee: € 3,600 – due after acceptance
- First installment: € 2,600 – due after two months.
- Second installment: € 2,600 – due after four months
- Degree fee: € 2,000
- Tuition fee: € 6,800
- Total tuition fees: € 8,800
Time for Completion and Start of the Program
The final year of the Bachelor of Business Administration has only two intakes: October and April. The duration is of one academic year. Examinations are held every month. Classes are three times a week each lasting three hours excluding School and National holidays.
Holding a Bachelor's Degree will allow you to enroll in any Master's program offered by universities. You will also be fully entitled to enter without entry examination into our Master of Business Administration program, which will for sure change your life.
- International Finance
- Strategic Marketing
- Information Systems
- Foreign Language
- Financial Planning And Budgeting
- Strategic Leadership & Change
- Business In A World Economy
Global management specialization courses
- Negotiation Skills
- Competitive Strategy
- Cases In Marketing
- Cases In Finance
International marketing management specialization courses
- Consumer Behavior
- New Product Development
- Small Business Retail Strategy
- Services Marketing
Entrepreneurship specialization courses
- Family Business Management
- Advanced Cases In Entrepreneurship
- Cases In Entrepreneurship
- Mergers And Acquisitions
About the School
Swiss School of Management (SSM) is one of the Top 5 Global Management Schools providing the most economical MBA/ BBA courses, with chosen Specializations that fit immaculately with employed professio ... Read More