The Business Administration program is designed to provide excellent business education for Morocco's future business leaders. It focuses on major areas of business administration such as finance. market ing, management, international business. logistics. and supply chain management. Each study area has been carefully designed to help students develop the appropriate knowledge and abilities that will contribute to their intellectual growth and development. and ultimately lead them to achieve successful careers in business administration. Students have the opportunity to expand their horizons by selecting a minor in one of the above-mentioned areas, as well as African Studies, Arabic Language and Culture, Communication Studies, Human Resource Development. Organizational Studies, Women, and Development. Computer Science or Mathematics. All students must complete one or more internships in the industry.
Major Core Courses
- Microeconomics & Macroeconomics
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Business & Corporate Finance
- Business Law & Ethics
- Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Quantitative Methods in Business
- Business Policy & Corporate Strategy
- Professional Career Development
Some Concentration Courses
- Islamic Finance (Finance)
- Financial Investments & Securities Analysis (Finance)
- International Trade (International Business)
- International Accounting (International Business)
- Management of Transportation (Logistics)
- Production & Inventory Management (Logistics)
- Organizational Behavior (Management)
- Conflict Management (Management)
- Advertising & Promotion Management (Marketing)
- Consumer Behavior (Marketing)
Program graduates have taken leadership positions with businesses, corporations, and other organizations both nationally and internationally, as financial analysts, marketing managers, project managers, etc. Many have opted for graduate studies in institutions as prestigious as Harvard University, London School of Economics, and FM Lyon.
76% is the employment rate of Business Administration graduates.
This degree, like all other Al Akhawayn University degrees, is a state diploma (Bulletin Officiel no.5998).
About the School
Inaugurated in 1995 by His Majesty King Hassan II and Crown Prince Abdallah bin Abdel-Aziz of Saudi Arabia, Al Akhawayn University redefines the classic American liberal arts educational experience at ... Read More