- An international business and management program entirely delivered in English
- Students learn in a multicultural place
- Intensive preparation for the life in the world modern international business
- All classes are taught in English
- The pedagogy is characterized by small groups, personal work of students
- Possibility of learning a second foreign language (German, Spanish or French) and a third foreign language (optional)
- A faculty with a huge international experience
- The possibility to spend the first semester in the BBA third year in an American, a European or a Japanese university
The BBA program of I.D.C.E. is a mixed syllabus (academic and professional) that prepares the students for life in the world modern international business.
MBA in International Business or Certificate of consultant management (I.D.C.E.).
A Master degree in economics and management in an American or a European business school.
- Admission in BBA first year: hold the French baccalaureate or any foreign degree of the same level
- Admission in BBA second or third year: hold a French or a foreign first or second year university degree in economics and business
- The admission committee examines your application and gives its decision by e-mail
Program taught in:
See 4 more programs offered by West Catholic University - Université Catholique de l’Ouest »
This course is