Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program
The School of Management offers a variety of undergraduate programs designed to meet the needs of traditional students, returning students, and students already established in their professional careers.
In addition to six concentration areas, the Bachelor of Business Administration program offers an honors program as well as the ability to complete core business courses and a number of business elective courses online. Minors in Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Business, Human Resource Management, and Marketing are available for non-business majors.
The School of Management provides services to students in schedule and curriculum advising, assistance in academic matter appeals, information on internships and job openings in various business fields, and information on tutoring.
Students are admitted to the BBA program as early as their freshman year. In addition, the School of Management has a number of articulation agreements with community colleges that facilitate the transfer of credits.
The School of Management’s BBA program offers
- Accreditation by AACSB-International, the premier accreditation association for business schools.
- Day and evening courses with small class sizes.
- Highly accomplished professors that actively engage in teaching and research.
- An online track (BBA Online).
- A business internship program.
- Study abroad opportunities.
- Business student organizations.
- A freshman admittance business program.
Program taught in: