IFM’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree prepares you for the challenges of the modern business world. Our Bachelor provides you with a practical business education and the essential skills for success. You will develop an entrepreneurial, innovative and digital mindset. This will ensure you are ready for a rapidly changing business landscape. The programmes offer a wide range of study opportunities and specialisations for you to obtain a unique business degree.
Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work and our digital platform.
You will learn from an international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence.
Why is the IFM Bachelor Degree right for you?
- You will study towards earning your accredited Bachelor degree while enjoying an amazing transformational experience.
- You will follow a curriculum carefully designed to give your career a competitive edge and create career opportunities.
- You will benefit from a modern curriculum including a range of new courses.
- You will be well prepared for the workplace thanks to our programmes designed with input from business leaders, industry experts and top companies.
- You will grow personally, achieve a tremendous sense of accomplishment and obtain a life-changing qualification to kick-start your career.
Facts and Figures
- Length: 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration
- 4 specializations in International Business, Finance, Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- 41 courses: including a wide range of subjects
- Study mode: full-time
- Small classes: 20 students
- Excellent professor to student’s ratio: 1 to 6
- Language: courses taught in English.
- 2 intakes per year in October and March.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We specialise in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – our half a century of education and business expertise is testament to that. A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives our graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence, essential skills and a digital mindset. Our transformative programmes include all key management skills required by modern businesses. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, international rankings and 2 innovation awards. IFM cutting-edge curriculum encompasses all key skills by modern businesses.
What Our Alumni Say
“IFM is very unique in terms of the social and academic environment. Very few universities can provide the kind of memorable and successful experience that IFM offered me.”
Abdul Mazin, President, HauteCarat LLC, Chicago, USA
“IFM provides the opportunity to meet excellent professors and to build a network while studying in the heart of Geneva. I would recommend it to any student looking for a good academic curriculum.”
Michel Khattar, Senior Private Banker, Audi Bank, Switzerland
“The international setting of IFM was certainly the major positive side for me. I am still in excellent contact with some of my colleagues from all over the world, enlarging business opportunities with people I actually studied with."
Angelika Burovski, General Manager ELAN, Macedonia
- An application form
- A 300-400 words cover letter
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More