The realisation of the importance of proper human resource management has been reflected in the hiring of people with specialised skills in personnel management, compensation, labour relations, training and management development, and the use of organisational development consultants.
This program is designed to provide students with an in-depth knowledge of the three management functions that have become most critical in modern organisations: personnel management, industrial relations and organisational behaviour. It emphasises both practical and conceptual skills to enable students to work in all areas of human resource management in both the public and private sectors.
The program aims to provide a broad understanding and appreciation of organisations as well as skills in basic Human Resource Management functions.
On completion of the program, graduates should be able to help shape an organisation or business through staff planning, job analysis and design, appraisal of staff performance and assessment of training needs.
- 3-year honours programme
- 31 subjects including a graduation project
- 14 weeks for full semester; 7 weeks for half semester
Why Business @ HELP?
- Largest academic facility at HELP University
- Qualified and remarkable lecturers
- Industry advisory board
- ..and many more
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- HELP Diploma in Business Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- STPM 2 C’s**
- A-Level 2 passes
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC) 5 B’s***
- CPU 5 passes with a minimum average of 50%
- Australian Matriculation Programmes University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various programmes
- Equivalent qualification
*** Please refer to the Faculty of Business,
Economics and Accounting on the Mathematics and English requirement.
January, March*, May, August, October* (*this intake is only applicable for those entering the programme without being granted any exemptions)
About the School
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incub ... Read More