The hospitality industry encompasses a diversity of fields within the service industry, including hotels, resorts, restaurants, event planning, theme parks and others from the tourism industry. Hospitality Management not only concerns accommodation and food and beverage services, but it also covers areas like meetings and events, gaming, entertainment and recreation, tourism services and visitor information.
In such a broad-based industry, career opportunities are extensive. As the hotel and hospitality industry moves increasingly from a skill-based to a knowledge-based industry, higher learning has become increasingly critical to opening career doors and helping managers to be more fully attuned to the culture, services and competitive aspects of the sector
Hospitality Management is a vibrant, challenging and exotic career. Graduates can find employment in casinos, hotels, restaurants, convention centres and special event management companies, so this programme is ideal for people who are mobile, free-spirited and eager for new experiences and cultures. This major delves into international hotel operations management, technological applications in hospitality management and large scale services management, as well as small business operations.
- 3-year honours programme
- 31 subjects including a graduation project
- 14 weeks for full semester; 7 weeks for half semester
Why Business @ HELP?
- Largest academic facility at HELP University
- Qualified and remarkable lecturers
- Industry advisory board
- ..and many more
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- HELP Diploma in Business Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- STPM 2 C’s**
- A-Level 2 passes
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC) 5 B’s***
- CPU 5 passes with a minimum average of 50%
- Australian Matriculation Programmes University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various programmes
- Equivalent qualification
*** Please refer to the Faculty of Business,
Economics and Accounting on the Mathematics and English requirement.
January, March*, May, August, October* (*this intake is only applicable for those entering the programme without being granted any exemptions)
About the School
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incub ... Read More