Entrepreneurship creates value and contributes to all-round progress. It is an integrating discipline that draws on knowledge and skills developed in a variety of areas. Entrepreneurial endeavours are successful when they identify and assess opportunities, and enable action to be taken to pursue the opportunities.
The program’s curriculum blends the traditional components of management education with the study of those content, skill, and sensitivity areas that uniquely define entrepreneurship. Through a combination of academic and clinical experiences, students will develop an appreciation and understanding of the entrepreneurial process.
On completion of the program, graduates will understand the motivations, behaviours, and strategies necessary to create, implement, and sustain new ideas and ventures.
- 3-year honours programme
- 31 subjects including a graduation project
- 14 weeks for full semester; 7 weeks for half semester
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- HELP Diploma in Business Minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- STPM 2 C’s**
- A-Level 2 passes
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC) 5 B’s***
- CPU 5 passes with a minimum average of 50%
- Australian Matriculation Programmes University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various programmes
- Equivalent qualification
*** Please refer to the Faculty of Business,
Economics and Accounting on the Mathematics and English requirement.
January, March*, May, August, October* (*this intake is only applicable for those entering the programme without being granted any exemptions)
About the School
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incub ... Read More