This programme aims to produce graduates who are equipped with the knowledge and core competencies and the professional disposition required of business personnel working in competitive business environment in this globalised world. Students will be trained to develop the essential soft skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills by applying theoretical knowledge to tackle practical and strategic issues in a business case study environment. Students will have an option to participate in our Global Mobility Programme, under which they will have the opportunity to visit or spend a semester at our Global Partner Universities.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Student must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for entry to Bachelor of Business (Honours) in International Business in TAR UC:
• A Level – Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects (O Leve: Grade C in Mathematics and English)
• TAR UC Qualification – Foundation in Business OR Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science
• Other – Other qualifications recognized by the Malaysia Government and meet TAR UC minimum entry requirements
IELTS Requirement: Band 5.5
Graduates of Bachelor of Business (Honours) in International Business may seek employment with any organisations, local or international in the following areas:
- International Business Consultancy
- International Liaison
- International Business Administration
- Sales and Marketing, etc.