This program is designed to meet the airlines' demands for a Flight Crew management position. After having gained into flight expertise incumbent will be able to take a management position in Flight OPS with a European Airline or in Business Jet organization (such as: CAM Client Aviation Manager).
Thanks to a dual license (FAA/EASA), American registered aircraft (“N” registered Business Jets) can also be flown. Upon graduation, you will be qualified as a pilot with the same cursus depicted in “Fast Track". Additionally, in cooperation with the University of Andorra, courses are focusing in Finance, Company management, Aircraft Management, Aircraft finance (banking) and EASA certification process. A team project will allow students to deal with real case scenario in order to certify an AOC (Air Operator Certificate) structure, to develop an aircraft financial plan, to set up an aircraft management organization.
It can be completed in as little as 3 years and offers flexibility during training by allowing students who already hold an EASA PPL to join the program and receive a discount.
Bachelor of aviation Pilot Program
- Visa type required for (USA/Europe) M1/Shengen
- Academic courses (University of Andorra)
- EASA ATPL (University of Andorra)
- FAA / PPL (Florida, USA)
- FAA instrument rating (Florida, USA)
- FAA commercial license (Florida, USA)
- EASA CPL license
- EASA Instrument rating (Europe)
- Language Proficiency Check (University of Andorra)
- EASA MCC A320 (Airbus Training Center Toulouse, France)
- Accommodation (Andorra)
- Accommodation (Florida, Europe)
- Flights to the USA
- Transport during EASA conversion and MCC
- FAA/EASA licenses examination fees