The sports market is a multi-billion-euro industry that is expanding as it receives more and more media coverage. Our program is packed with sports management theory, business, entrepreneurial studies, all with an international perspective on the sports world. Enhanced with real case studies, this program provides students with the tools they need in order to launch themselves in the sports market.
- Duration: Seven semesters/three years (240 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/February/June/August
- Admission: Year-round
- Semester Fee: 6,450€
Upon the successful completion of the program, you graduate with a private internationally accredited bachelor’s degree from EU Business School Switzerland and a state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management from the University of Derby. These bachelor’s programs are additionally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives you the possibility of achieving an extra international qualification: CMI’s Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Students who wish to further their knowledge can take an additional semester and earn a Diploma of Advanced Studies (30 ECTS) which is accredited and state-recognized (título propio) from Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Professional Team Management
- Marketing and Promotions Management
- Community Management
- Corporate Sponsorship
A sample of the Sports Management program courses:
- Public & Media Relations in Sport
- Sports Broadcasting
- Sports Career Development
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More