Student Learning Outcomes
- A baccalaureate-level mastery of scientific vocabulary and concepts appropriate to their major discipline of study.
- The ability to utilize the scientific method in problem-solving.
- The ability to critically evaluate scientific ideas and data and incorporate new information in a synthetic context.
- An ability and proclivity for life-long learning.
Natural Science programs:
- Biochemical Science
- Biological Science
- Disease and Human Health
- Nuclear Technology
- Wildlife Ecology
- Biology (7-12) Subject Endorsement
- Chemistry (7-12) Subject Endorsement
- Science (7-12) Field Endorsement
- Biology (Minor)
- Chemistry (Minor)
About the School
Peru State’s “Campus of a Thousand Oaks,” a member of the Nebraska Statewide Arboretum, is nestled in the hills of historic southeast Nebraska on the Missouri River. The College offers a mix of innova ... Read More