Scholarships up to USD 25,000
Moravian College offers an International Student Merit Award based primarily on academic achievement: grades, the strength of your academic program, your TOEFL or IELTS scores, and your SAT scores if submitted.
The management major, with tracks in marketing and organizational leadership, provides a comprehensive background in the functional and environmental areas of business and serves as a foundation for graduate work in business and management.
First-year international students are required to submit the following:
- Moravian College online application or the Common Application. (You may submit an online application free of charge)
- Official secondary school academic records. (original and certified translations)
- Official Test Scores (SAT or ACT.) If English is not your native language, you must submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing Scores) scores, and this is required of all freshmen applicants. Requirements may be waived for transfer students contingent on college or university transcripts. Please note that Moravian College does not offer an English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
- "Certification of Finances" form that confirms that you and your sponsor understand the total cost of education, and there are adequate funds to cover your educational expenses under normal conditions through the full program.
- A letter from a bank official or bank statement must accompany all figures indicated on the "Certification of Finances" form for verification. However, all documents must be dated within 6 months of application.
- Proof of Financial Support. The student must prove that they have at least the equivalent of $59,664.00 (US) readily available to them for educational expenses. The monies can be in any country and in any currency. Acceptable sources of financial resources are saving accounts, checking accounts, money market accounts, and certificates of deposit. If Moravian awards you a merit scholarship, you may deduct the amount of the scholarship from the total of $59,664.00 (US).
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor.
- A personal statement or essay.
4+1 Dual Degree
Earn your business degree AND one of 4 graduate degrees, including your MBA, in just 5 years.
From ethnographies to self-studies to data analysis, research—both informal and through formal programs like SOAR—is deeply embedded in the economics and business curriculum. We don't just ask you to gather data, we immerse you in the experience and encourage critical thinking alongside that data. From preparing a promotional calendar for the Iron Pigs (our local minor league baseball team) to examining the diversity climate on campus, your opportunities for exploration are endless.
It's all about the experience! The opportunities here are life-changing—some may even say revolutionary. Here’s a preview of what you’ll experience as a Moravian College student:
- A tech-friendly campus: Every student receives a MacBook Pro and an iPad as soon as they deposit.
- Personalized learning: We have an 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio and an average class size of 17 students.
- Classic college town: Moravian is located in historic downtown Bethlehem, PA.
- Lifetime support: Say hello to the Center for Career and Civic Engagement!
- Global education: Choose from more than 20 study abroad programs.
- Opportunities beyond the classroom: Participate in research, civic engagement, scholarship programs, internships, and more.
- A vast and active network: There are more than 17,900 Moravian alumni across the world, ready to help you get a job.
About the School
Moravian College sits at the intersection of historic and history-making. As the 6th oldest university in America, we’ve earned our reputation as an eye-opening and a world-changing place to learn and ... Read More