Tourism is the fastest growing industry in the business world. Our program provides a solid foundation in the theory and practice of tourism management and prepares students for a successful career within the tourism and leisure industry. In addition to industry-specific modules, our course options enable participants to develop a range of business skills applicable to the wider commercial market.
- Duration: Seven semesters/three years (240 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/February/June/August
- Admission: Year-round
- Semester Fee: 6,450€
Upon the successful completion of the program, you graduate with a private internationally accredited bachelor’s degree from EU Business School Switzerland and a state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management from the University of Derby. These bachelor’s programs are additionally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives you the possibility of achieving an extra international qualification: CMI’s Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Students who wish to further their knowledge can take an additional semester and earn a Diploma of Advanced Studies (30 ECTS) which is accredited and state-recognized (título propio) from Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Event Organization
- Hotel Management
- Customer Service Management
- Travel Agency Management
A sample of the Leisure & Tourism program courses:
- The Business of Tourism
- Service Management
- Quality Management
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More