Become an Even Stronger Leader in Your Organization.
A major in Leadership will help you develop and cultivate a comprehensive set of practical skills to apply to your professional endeavors. You will learn about theories of leadership, and identify the factors that contribute to one's ability to develop, articulate, and sustain a vision as a leader.
The Leadership major is available for students pursuing a Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS) or a Bachelor of Arts (BA).
The curriculum is designed to investigate and analyze moral and ethical challenges to leadership. You will develop personal, professional, and intellectual skills to act with integrity when faced with ethical dilemmas. You will learn about the issues most relevant to today's corporate leaders such as globalization, technological and social change, and workforce diversity, inclusion, and equity.
You will learn to:
• Understand and influence diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders
• Lead and manage ethically
• Lead in a global environment
• Recognize how political and social issues interact with one's organization
• Operate in evolving environments
• Develop a high level of personal adaptability, learn from experience and modify plans as needed
• Quickly resolve complex problems by perceiving relationships among multiple, disparate issues
About the School
The College of Professional Studies provides an academically rigorous education to high achieving adults who are balancing educational and professional aspirations with life’s commitments. High-rigor, ... Read More